A little trail luxury.
The Troy Lee Designs Merino Crew Sock is designed for riders who spend long hours with their feet on their pedals. Its cushy merino blend protects your feet from the abuse they get from your bike shoes, and naturally regulates temperature and wicks away moisture. Synthetic materials enhance the blend's durability while minimizing drying time, preventing sweat from increasing chafing. Support at the arch reduces fatigue, and the reinforced toe and heel help the socks stand up to ride after ride.
- Crew socks for comfort on every ride
- Merino wool blend naturally resists odors
- Synthetic material manages moisture
- Arch band provides support
- Reinforced toe and heel for durability
- Item #TLD019A
- Q & A
Good Sock Overall
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10.0-12.0
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 180lbs
The TROY LEE DESIGNS Merino Crew Sock is a good merino sock with only half decent styling. It just doesn't pop the way some socks look-wise do. The merino weave is moderately thick where if you have a decent amount of room in the shoe it should work great though if you run small on the shoe you may need to stay with a thinner poly sock.