Start Earning Rewards Now—
Join Expedition Perks (It’s Free!)
Select a color:Anarchy Olive
Select a size:
Why We Like The D3 Fiberlite Helmet
Although priced to please, the Troy Lee Designs D3 Fiberlite Helmet takes design cues from the racing-inspired D3 Carbon/Composite that occupy the upper rungs of TLD's line-up. That means it's been wind-tunnel tested for aerodynamics and retains a lightweight fiberglass shell to reduce weight, as well as remains comfortable with 3D cheekpads securing the helmet against your face. The Full Spectrum Adjustable Visor allows for a number of wearing configurations, meaning it'll keep the blinding sun and errant branches out of the way. Other key features include 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports to prevent your head from overheating, as well as an included TLD drawstring helmet sock for safely tossing it in the back of your truck.
- Emulates the design of pricier, race-inspired helmets
- Designed for the rigors of enduro and downhill racing
- Full-face helmet with a lightweight fiberglass shell
- Wind tunnel tested aerodynamics for efficiency
- 20 high-flow vents for cooling on hot summer laps
- 3D cheekpads maintain a secure, comfortable fit
- Adjustable visor with multiple configurations
- Comes with TLD helmet sock for storage
- Item #TLD016C
4.5 based on 5 ratings
5 Stars - 4 reviews
4 Stars - 1 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.