Benefits from the best.
- Emulates the design of pricier, race-inspired helmets
- Designed for the rigors of enduro and downhill racing
- Full-face helmet with a lightweight fiberglass shell
- Wind tunnel tested aerodynamics for efficiency
- 20 high-flow vents for cooling on hot summer laps
- 3D cheekpads maintain a secure, comfortable fit
- Adjustable visor with multiple configurations
- Comes with TLD helmet sock for storage
- Item #TLD016C
- Q & A
Great helmet for a fair price
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Love this helmet - rode the carbon for years but didn't want to spend as much this time around. Great helmet for the money.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
All the great features of the carbon D3 at a much better price point. The only drawback is a slight increase in weight, but this is hardly noticeable. The factory red color looks great also.
What is the weight of this helmet?
Hi Marya! This helmet weighs 1225 grams which equals out to roughly 2.7 lbs.
227g or 8oz.