Effortlessly transition from trail to town.
The Troy Lee Designs Men's Connect Short looks and feels more like your favorite pair of casual shorts, meaning you'll be able to transition from trail to town without sticking out like a sore thumb. However, don't be fooled by its seemingly casual disposition, as the Connect Short is designed to conquer everyday trail rides with its blend of lightweight, stretchy materials and water-resistant treatment, which ensures you remain dry when it unexpectedly rains on your twenty mile trail ride.
It's comprised of a bi-stretch fabric that breathes well and fluidly conforms to every movement on the trail. This means you'll be utterly cool and comfortable in stifling summer conditions, plus you'll reap the benefits of fluid flexibility when you're railing berms, popping off side-hits, and rolling over rock gardens. Other key features include a hidden side-zip pocket for storing essentials like snacks and spare cash, as well as a drawstring waist tie for keeping it nice and secure on the trail.
- Technical trail performance wrapped in a casual demeanor
- Streamlined look seamlessly transitions from trail to town
- Bi-stretch fabric for unencumbered movement while riding
- Water-resistant treatment beads off passing showers
- Zippered side pocket for storing small essentials
- Button-closure waist with a secure drawstring tie
- Item #TLD017Z
- Q & A
How long is the inseam on these?