Block the wind.
Keep riding through the chill with toasty paws in the Troy Lee Designs Ace Cold Weather Gloves. Made from soft, warm fabrics with a wind-proof out facing, these gloves fend off the elements to keep you riding when the mercury starts to drop. They feature a double-panel Clarino palm for extra durability and confident grip, with silicone printing across the fingers for extra security on the bars. Troy Lee Designs even fashions a touchscreen-friendly thumb so you can document the moment without risk of frozen fingers. At the wrist, wind-proof cuff tighten down snugly with hook-and-loop closures to block chilly wind gusts and errant flurries.
- Weather-resistant glove for chilly rides
- Wind-proof outer layer blocks the elements
- Durable, double panel clarion palm
- Silicone grip prevents slipping
- Touchscreen-friendly thumb conductivity
- Item #TLD00QH
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These gloves are great for riding in colder weather. If it's below freezing you may want to look for something different. These fit great and still a fairly thin palm. I would recommend these for any temps around freezing and above.