Better than ever.
While you spent your winter chasing white pow on two planks instead of two wheels, the Troy Lee Designs Ace 2.0 Short was busy getting revamped for another stellar season on dirt. You may be returning to the saddle with a few new bumps and bruises, but the Ace is more ready to ride than ever. It now boasts a more shred-ready relaxed fit, burlier construction, and the same breezy feel you fell in love with on the first version. From after work trail rides to weekend shuttle laps far from home, trust the Ace to help, never hinder your ride. Features like an airy, supportive mesh bib short and chamois, welded seaming for a closer, bulk-free fit, and durable moisture-wicking fabric all work together to help you get your ride legs back quickly, and comfortably.
- Get your ride legs back with TLD's lightest trail baggies
- Updated fit is now more relaxed, but not sloppy
- Durable polyester/spandex fabric can handle a spill or two
- Low elastic waist placed to prevent seat snags
- Includes Air Bib Liner bib short with supportive chamois
- Right hip pocket hangs onto a phone or your favorite candy
- Item #TLD00W2
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Most comfortable cross country pants I've ever ridden in. The material is strong -- always hit branches but no tears yet. The only downside is there is only one pocket so it would be nice to be a little larger. Other than that two thumbs up!