Tacky trails are calling.
The trails have dried at last, and Friday night rides are starting up again on your crew's favorite local trails. Refresh your kit for the upcoming season with Troy Lee Designs' Ace 2.0 Jersey. Slim and breathable, this jersey won't make you feel like you belong riding a lift uphill in body armor and a full-face helmet. Its cross-country mindset helps it follow your movements in the saddle, whether you're pedaling hard into the crux of a climb or staying with the pack on a flow trail with undulating contours. Plus, TLD specifically made the bottom hem opening relaxed to help the short integrate smoothly with either of its Ace shorts, so matching kit will be as easy as topping off your tires.
- Tailored for cross-country riding and fast training laps
- Lightweight polyester fabric wicks moisture as you sweat
- Breathable mesh side panels provide cooling airflow
- Semi-fitted in design, but not overly restrictive
- Relaxed bottom hem integrates with TLD's Ace Short
- Three rear pockets, plus fourth zippered pocket
- Internal cord routing for headphone cables
- Item #TLD016D