When you've got a long, shady ride planned on a warm summer day, your go-to padded gloves are perfect. But when you head for warmer climes, or a sudden heat wave sends temperatures soaring, you suddenly aren't as comfortable in your old faithfuls. On those days, reach for the Troy Lee Designs Ace 2.0 Glove instead. With an airy mesh back and minimal extras, the Ace 2.0 is made to get you through your hottest ride with dexterity, while making sure you don't overheat. No matter how sweaty the rest of you gets, this glove will keep you throwing the levers and turning the bars through switchbacks and rock gardens with clean, precise control.
- Ride with zero bulk on a hot day in this pared-down glove
- Seamless back of hand prevents chafing and limits bulk
- Silicone screen print improves dexterity on brake fingers
- Touchscreen-compatible material lets you snap ride shots
- Thumb wipe helps keep lenses and faces (mostly) clean
- Item #TLD00WZ
- Q & A
LW Summer Glove
So far so good, no complaints and have held up so far.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I have really grown to love the TLD Ace line. I have a pair of Ace baggies, vest and the long finger gloves. All are perfect for XC and trail riding, along with long miles on my gravel bike.
I found the longfinger gloves to be comfortable in fit and extremely durable.