Select style & size:Select options
7855 Long-Sleeve Protection Shirt
The Troy Lee Designs Men's 7855 Long-Sleeve Protection Shirt delivers hard charging protection in a package that won't weigh you down or disrupt your focus. Featuring ventilated panels, an open underarm design, and a wide neck that's compatible with Troy Lee Designs' integrated neck braces, this torso shell is as comfortable as it is protective. It's cut for optimal comfort when in aggressive riding positions and features removable armor so you can customize the protection level depending on the day's ride plan.
- Extensive upper body protection for downhill runs and park laps
- Ventilated panels to keeps you cool for summer shreds
- Open underarm and wider neck for improved comfort
- Removable padding lets you tailor the level of coverage
- Item #TLD00QS
- Q & A
Troy lee protection
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
comfy and a good fit but once it smells it never goes away! Not sure how much protection a little bit of foam is going to give u when you crash either..
Comfortable affordable protection.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Wanted something to step up my defence riding the bike park at North star. I feel that this offers a fair amount of protection for the cost and weight. Also it's very comfortable to wear. I would recommend it. 5' 9" 190 pounds and got a large which fits really well.