Comfort for the casual days.
Not every day in life is spent on the bike — some days, in fact, are spent on the sidelines as a spectator to the sport. This can cause some confusion for those of us who typically adorn ourselves in various pieces of kit whenever we're around a bike, and it leaves us a little baffled as to what to put on when attending an event. Triple2 aims to make it easy for us with the TUUR Merino Shirt for Men. This casual-styled top offers a merino-polyester mix that keeps us feeling at home with moisture-wicking and odor-fighting goodness, but with a fit and fashion that's more suited for casual endeavors. That isn't to say it won't pass on the bike as well, though. This casual piece packs in the tech you need for a casual afternoon spin, and even offers a buttoned back pocket for keeping your card secure when heading on a coffee ride.
- A merino and poly top for casual days on or off the bike
- Merino wool actively fights odor and wicks moisture
- Polyester adds a boost of durability and comfort
- Modern fit pairs with cycling shorts or jeans alike
- Buttoned back pocket secures your essentials on the ride
- Item #TRX0004