Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Kitsuma LT Internal Dropper Seatpost
Getting the saddle out of the way on any bike is easy with the TransX Kitsuma LT Internal Dropper Seatpost. Whether we're throwing a dropper on our commuter bike just for fun, or replacing a botched post on another bike, this dropper is easy to use and easy to install. The dropper features a smooth return, so we won't be accidentally striking the nether regions when we're ready to get back in the saddle.
- Budget-friendly dropper fits on most modern mountain bikes
- Aluminum build keeps weight down while maintaining quality
- Anodized stanchion resists scratches and scuffs
- Built to resist excess side-to-side wobble
- Internal routing is clean and doesn't let in grime
- Lever not included
- Item #TZX0004
- 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm
- [30.9mm, 31.6mm x 150mm] 464mm, 3[30.9mm, 31.6mm x 170mm] 494mm, [30.9mm, 31.6mm x 125mm] 402mm, [30.9mm, 31.6mm x 150mm] 449mm, [30.9mm, 31.6mm x 170mm] 489mm, [272.mm x 90mm] 341mm, [27.2mm x 110mm] 395mm
- [27.2mm] 90mm, 110mm, [30.9mm, 31.6mm] 125mm, 150mm, 170mm
- Claimed Weight
- 580g - 600g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 8, 2021
Premium Performance on a Budget
- I've put it through the wringer
I have been nothing but impressed by this dropper post. It was easy to install compared to my old KS Eten and has a much faster return speed. Saddle set up was a breeze too. I've raced on this dropper in pure moon dust conditions, ridden bike parks in the mud, and even crashed it a few times with zero issues. I'll be purchasing a second shorter travel one for my gravel bike for sure!