Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like the Rock Prodigy Pivot
We took our training to the next level with the Rock Prodigy Pivot. The Quad Cleat System makes it possible for us to angle the two-piece setup in various ways to work on gastons and compression. The different orientations also quadruples the amount of hold variants available to us so we can train crimps, slopers, jugs, pinches, and pockets all on Trango's smallest and lightest hangboard.
- Versatile hangboard to help break you through the next grade
- System allows 4 different orientations for more effective training
- 22 grip positions offers the widest range of options in the industry
- Tool-free adjustment for complete training customization
- Tool-free removal to hide away when not training
- Universal mounting system easily installs with just a screwdriver
- Item #TRGC02N
- crimps, slopers, jugs, pinches, pockets
- 15.5 x 5 x 2.5in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- climbing training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.