Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Crag Pack 2.0
When you're heading out for a day of cragging with your friends and the approach clocks in under 2 miles, the recently updated Trango Crag Pack 2.0 is your go-to gear hauler. You can quickly and easily throw your sport or trad gear in the cavernous interior while stashing important essentials like guidebooks, water, stick clips, and climbing shoes in the exterior pockets. One of those pockets is mesh so your climbing shoes don't wreak havoc on all the other contents of your pack.
Unlike the original Crag Pack, the 2.0 integrates a more comfortable back panel with EVA padding and a reinforced aluminum frame. When you shuck the pack at the crag the scree and brush will be no match for the 1,000D Titan Wrap fabric, and the included mini-tarp will protect the rest of your gear while you rack up for your warm-up or project.
- Gear hauler for long days at the crag
- 45L interior fits rope bag, harnesses, lunch, and more
- Exterior mesh pocket airs out climbing shoes
- Large exterior pockets hold guidebooks and water bottles
- Comes with 25 wag bags to keep the crag clean
- Mini-tarp keeps gear clean as you prep to climb
- Item #TRG002Z
- [face fabric] 1000D Titan Wrap, [lid, pockets] 210D polyester
- 45L (2746cu in)
- [external] 2 large side, 1 mesh, 1 top
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.