Select style & size:Select options
No woks in the backcountry.
- A hardy stir fry meal for fueling up in the backcountry
- Real chicken gives you 19 grams of protein to recover and fuel
- Two servings is enough for two or more for you
- Tamari soy sauce makes this meal gluten free
- Item #TLO0009
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
HOnestly the best BP food I've ever had. I could probably eat this at home. If you're buying in bulk for a trip go with trailtopia.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Gluten free chicken ginger stir fry made a delicious meal for two with just the right amount of ginger. My gluten free friend had no issues at all. I was at 11,000 feet, so simmered the contents for about 8 minutes, and let stand for another 10. Came out great.