Select style & size:Select options
It's like backpacking in the Himalayas.
- Flavorful curry in the palm of your hand
- Moderately spiced curry sauce adds delicious flavor and kick
- Real chicken and vegetables create a wholesome meal
- Cook-in-the-bag preparation requires less dishes at cleanup
- Curry sauce and rice make this meal naturally gluten free
- Item #TLO000B
- Q & A
OK, not great
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm always excited to try new backpacking food. After lots of Mountain House, I fell in love with Good to Go. Seeing Trailtopia pop up with more exotic flavors, I was excited to keep things interesting in the backcountry. Unfortunately this wasn't that great. Curry flavor was there but not very powerful. There was a decent spice, which helped, but for the most part the flavor was quite bland. I'm not writing off the brand completely, as they have more flavors I am interested to try, but this one is a solid 5/10 in my book.