Traeger Scout Grill
Select style & size:Select options
Don't let the compact size of the Traegar Scout grill fool you, this thing can grill with the best of them. Set it on the tailgate of your truck or on a table outside of your RV and let the 4lb capacity hopper keep the temperature up for hours on end to slowly cook your meat of choice to perfection. The 184 square inch cooking space can easily handle a rack of ribs, ten hot dogs, or around 6 burgers to keep everyone happy. After enjoying the feast porcelain-coated grill makes for easy clean up so that you can enjoy more free time with your friends and family.
- Portable electric pellet stove for delicious campsite grub
- Short legs make it perfect for tailgates, tables, or stumps
- 184sqin grill fits a rack of ribs or enough burgers for the family
- Large pellet hopper allows for long cook times without refilling
- Lightweight compact design always has a place in your car or RV
- Digital Pro controller sets the temperature in 25 degree increments
- Porcelain-coated grill gaits are easy to clean and last a long time
- Item #TRZ0001
- Q & A
Car Camp Must
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought a Traeger Scout for car camping this summer, and it was an instant hit. This brings everything you love about your Traeger grill to the great outdoors. I've cooked everything from jalapeno poppers and enchiladas to Tomahawk steaks. If you can cook it in an oven, you can cook it in a Scout. All you need is a power inverter and an extension cord and you can hook it right to your car battery. Highly recommend this as the best addition to your car camp or tailgate setup.