Select Style & Size
Leave the tuna fish and beef jerky behind on your next camping trip and instead enjoy delicious home cooked meals on the Traeger Ranger Grill. This compact grill fits nicely on truck tailgates so that you can cook up eggs on the included cast iron griddle or slow cook a tri-tip on the easy to clean porcelain-coated grill. The 8lb hopper capacity makes sure that you can slow cook meats like you are at home and the Digital Arc Controller lets you control the temperature in five degree increments for the perfect flavor and texture.
- Grill that gives you the versatility of a kitchen at the campsite
- 184sq in cooking area fits a rack of ribs, six burgers, or ten dogs
- Large pellet hopper keeps the heat going for hours for moist food
- Control the temperature digitally in five degree increments
- Keep warm mode lets you eat warm food exactly when you are ready
- Cast iron griddle opens the potential to sear food or cook eggs
- Easy to clean porcelain cooking surface makes clean up a breeze
- Item #TRZ0002
- Fuel Type
- wood pellet, electric
- Digital Arc Controller, meat probe, cook timer, cast iron griddle
- [exterior] 13 x 20 x 21in [cooking capacity] 184 sq. in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
May 27, 2019
Best Traeger Model
- I've used it several times
I've owned and used a few different Traeger models, and this is the most efficient and best operating model that I have used. The digital thermostat works great, and the built in thermometer is a huge plus. I did a whole chicken in just over an hour. The cook space is large enough for two chickens, so unless you are cooking for a huge party you don't need anything larger than this. I have not used it to slow cook/smoke anything yet. Because it's a small cooking area, the pellet consumption is very low as you don't need to heat a massive volume. The compact size makes it very convenient to move from my backyard to my camp trailer. It is quite heavy for a small package, I'd say it's about 65 pounds, but still so much more convenient to move around and take places. My only complaint is the lid drips almost all the way around as it builds moisture inside and drips out of all edges of the lid and onto your table top surface. Just make sure you have this set on something you don't care about getting stained.