Why We Like The Topo Designs Town Sock
You might think that the Topo Designs Town Socks might be good for, well, town. But that sells them short. Their merino wool blend makes them hiking socks as well as town socks, with merino wool's moisture-wicking and odor-resistant qualities benefitting us from the trail to town to the taproom.
- Merino blend socks made for trail to town wear
- Merino wool manages moisture to control odor and temperature
- Nylon adds durability and structure
- Spandex adds stretch for a close-to-foot fit
- Reinforced heel and toe for better durability
- S/M fits Men's 4-8.5 and Women's 5-9.5 (US sizes)
- L/XL fits Men's 9-13 and Women's 1012 (US sizes)
- Item #TPOF09N
- 80% wool, 17% nylon, 3% spandex
- hiking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help