Ski bum special.
- Stretchy comfort for active use or just chillin'
- Hardface fleece fabric blocks wind and wicks sweat
- Tailored fit offers modern style
- Gusseted crotch enhances range of motion
- Chalk bag loop for climbing convenience
- Zippered pockets secure small essentials
- Adjustable t-lock belt for comfy, secure fit
- Item #TPO002O
- Q & A
runs small fit odd
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 145lbs
I thought that these would fit me well (5'9 145- 30 in waist) but the small was a bit to small through the legs (thighs) although the waist fit well. I would suggest a hard pass on these.
Topo Designs Mountain Sweatpant
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 165lbs
I have a 33 inch waist. The size large fits normal at the waist, but near skin tight on me down the leg. Definitely a tighter fit than I anticipated. These are quite warm and feel durable. I'm a fan of the zippered side pockets.
Awesome material and detail, poor fit
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 195lbs
I wish so badly that these were cut differently because the material and the details are awesome. Unfortunately, while the Large me me great in the waist (I'm a 33), the lower half of the legs are way too tight, unless you are skin and bones. Hope that Topo Designs tweaks the cut just a bit.