Why We Like The Topo Designs Mountain Puffer Hoodie
A midweight jacket for mountainous adventures, the Topo Designs Mountain Puffer Hoodie helps us keep up our body temperature when the outside temperature drops down. The PrimaLoft insulation delivers lightweight warmth that performs much like down while being much more tolerant of moisture than down. That makes for safer, more reliable insulation when we're hiking or camping in damp and chilly weather or get surprised by an unexpected shower or snow squall.
- Rugged reinvention of a Topo Designs classic
- Synthetic insulation keeps us warm— even when wet
- Nylon shell coated with DWR to shed light moisture
- Adjustable hood, neck, and hem to customize our fit
- Recycled materials reduce plastic waste
- Cropped fit
- Item #TPOF0A9
- 100% nylon, PFC-free DWR coating
- 200g PrimaLoft Black Rise (80% recycled)
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand, 1 zippered chest
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help