Select style & size:Select options
Classic 42L Duffel
Whether you're headed down South America way to find pristine beaches and big waves, or north of the Canadian border to chase salmon in cold, cold rivers, trust the Topo Designs Classic Duffel Bag to carry all of your adventure essentials. Its twenty-two inch length is compliant with most airline carry-on guidelines, which means you won't be forced to check it and risk arriving at your destination sans crucial gear. A roomy interior and organizer pockets help your gear stay where you can access it quickly as well, whether you're reaching for a phone charger in the airport terminal or grabbing your board shorts for a much-needed swim when you arrive in Ecuador.
- Load up trip essentials in this adaptable duffle
- Cordura nylon construction built for the rigors of travel
- Leather accents promise durability and graceful aging
- Heavy-duty seatbelt strap anticipate a full pack
- Minimal, classic design adapts to any locale
- Topo Designs' makes all of its functional bags in the USA
- Item #TPO0038
- Q & A
Exactly what a duffle should be
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Great medium-small size, very bright interior (even on the xpac), perfectly sized internal pockets, huge tough zippers, sturdy feeling material. Little pricey but you get what you pay for. This is my new gym bag and i'm probably going to get another one as my gear bag for climbing.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought one of these 3 or 4 years ago and use it all the time. Perfect size for weekend trips for my wife and I. I travel with it often, and it hasn't shown any signs of aging.