Why We Like The Dirt Pant
We like to keep ourselves grounded in Topo Design's durable and stylish Dirt Pant. Its classic cotton build and simple straight-leg style are just what we need while tending the yard or spending time in town.
- Sturdy pants you can rock any day of the week
- Cotton canvas construction is tough and comfortable
- Hint of spandex for added stretch while you walk around town
- Garment-dyed wash creates a soft and lived-in feel
- Straight fit for a versatile look you can dress up or down
- Item #TPOF040
- 98% organic cotton, 2% spandex
- Leg Opening
- 2 hand, 2 rear
- drawstring closure
- Gusseted Crotch
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 9, 2021
very, very easy pants
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 180 lbs
this is my 2nd pair of Topo Dirt pants - just very comfortable and easy to wear just about any day. they are more casual than technical in application but have hung for bike rides and mellow hikes w the kid. this pair has an additional zipper security pocket in the right rear pocket, a fine bonus. sizing - i size up for Topo and it’s always worked out for me. check your measurements against their sizing.