From coffee to crag.
The Men's Topo Designs Climb Shorts have plenty of function and more than enough style to wear the whole day through. Stretchy cotton and a gusseted crotch help you perform at your best when the summer climbing season rolls around, and with the mid-thigh cut now in style you can wear them before and after without worrying about your street cred. The pockets and hem are designed to rest comfortable beneath your harness, while the integrated belt is exposed at the back if you just need your chalk bag for a quick bouldering session.
- Stylish shorts for the climbing gym and then some
- Breathable cotton keeps you comfortable in warm weather
- Stretch fabric and gusset provide performance mobility
- Integrated belt lets you dial in the perfect fit
- Smooth waist lies comfortably beneath your harness
- Snap and zippered rear pockets keep your goods secure
- Item #TPO0042
- Q & A
Cool Shorts, Nice Fit
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 154lbs
These shorts have a tailored fit that isn't too short or slim. They seems super durable, have a nice zip rear pocket, and a cinch belt built in. I really like these so far.