When your setting out for an all-day excursion and your backpack's full of a charcuterie spread and your bottle cages are both sporting tallboys, ride essentials often miss out. Replenish your carrying capacity with the Topo Designs Bike Bag, which provides enough space for all of the functional things—tubes, CO2, extra crackers—that you'd regret if you left them behind.
Once you've arrived at the festival venue, the bag dismounts and becomes a shoulder sling. Don't expect to sneak any contraband past security in it, though—its bright colors and noticeable design certainly don't fly under the radar.
- A bike bag for days you need a little extra cargo space
- Durable nylon face resists the abuse of urban cycling
- Waterproof construction keeps the rain off your parade
- Secures to your bike via hook-and-loop straps
- Zippered internal pocket secures personal effects
- Converts to a shoulder sling with removable strap
- Made in the US at Topo Designs' Colorado facility
- Item #TPO0039
- [face fabric] 1000D nylon, [liner] 10oz vinyl-coated polyester
- 3L (18.3cu in)
- 1 main, 1 internal
- waterproof zip
- 11 x 5.5 x 5.5in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- cycling, commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 8, 2020
It looks like this pack attaches to front stem and handlebars— would you confirm, plz?
Lawrence M S.
August 16, 2018
Is the volume of this bag really 11L? On Topo Design's website they claim the bag has a 180 cu. in./3L volume.
April 7, 2020
I have this same question! Although Topo Design's website now states that it has volume dimensions of 332.75 cu. in./5.5L?