Ultraventure Trail Running Shoe
Whether your adventures involve big mountain ultra races or quick after-work trail runs, the Topo Athletic Ultraventure Trail Running Shoe will be a steady go-to for those looking for added support, comfort, and on-trail performance. When you need grip on steep trails, wet rock, and quick switchbacks the Vibram XS Trek oustole is there to give you trusted traction in any conditions, and even features a spaced-out lug design that sheds mud and snow easily while still maintaining the performance you need to cover ground fast.
The Ultraventure provides a little more cushioning than most Topo shoes thanks to its triple-density EVA midsole, which uses an innovative design that balances responsive cushioning, soft protection on downhills, and a stable transition throughout your gait. The result is a solid all-around ride that makes it easy to cruise over technical terrain, and thanks to the Ultraventure's abrasion-resistant mesh upper and self-draining system, you'll be ready for anything the trail can throw at you.
- Max-cushioned trail runner for long days spent far from home
- Triple density midsole ensures a smooth ride on any terrain
- Vibram outsole sheds mud and snow while offering reliable grip
- Breathable mesh upper resists abrasion to roots and rocks
- Ortholite footbed provides responsive comfort that won't break down
- Drainage gills help release water when you pound through puddles
- Gaiter attachment works easily with Topo Athletic gaiters
- Item #TPA0015
- Upper Material
- multi-density EVA
- Vibram XS Trek
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 30 / 25mm
- Claimed Weight
- (size 7) 8oz
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?