Topo Athletic Ultraventure Trail Running Shoe - Men's
Ultraventure Trail Running Shoe
When the trail is rough and rocky you'll still have a smooth ride in the Topo Athletic Ultraventure Trail Running Shoe. Designed with lots of cushioning and reliable trail features, this shoe is perfect for anyone looking to add comfort on long runs or just looking for more everyday support. The triple-density EVA midsole uses an innovative design to keep your ride responsive and energized, while providing stability throughout your gait and a softer landing on downhills. You've also got a Vibram XS Trek outsole that gives you reliable grip when you're darting over rocky trails or racing back to the trailhead. The lug pattern on this outsole is designed to shed mud and snow, so you can keep charging on in inclement weather. The Ultraventure's upper is constructed with a tough yet breathable mesh that regulates temperature while resisting abrasions from overgrown trails, and also features a self-draining system that'll dump water from puddles and rainy skies.
- Cushioned trail runner that'll give you a smooth and supportive ride
- Triple density midsole ensures comfort and stability on any terrain
- Vibram outsole provides steady grip as you charge up steep slopes
- Long-lasting Ortholite footbed offers responsive comfort underfoot
- Mesh upper is tough and durable without sacrificing breathability
- Drainage gills keep your shoes from carrying weight when wet
- Gaiter attachments are compatible with Topo Athletic gaiters
- Item #TPA0014
- Q & A
Wide toe box, adventure ready
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 240lbs
It's adventure time. These shoes will make you feel like you are wearing clown shoes but you don't mind. Sure they make a squeak and make everyone turn their heads because it sounds like a horse is walking by. But you don't care. You don't care because you are an adventurer, getting lost in the wild is your fantasy, and these shoes will take you there.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 11
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 190lbs
Very comfortable and supportive. I have a relatively flat foot and overpronate slightly when running. Shoe works great. Really enjoy the wide toe box that gives a natural feel when running.