Why We Like The Ultraventure Pro Trail Running Shoe
For days that you want to cruise down the trail at speed, turn on a dime, and keep under stable control, reach for the Ultraventure Pro Trail Running Shoe. These versatile shoes pack in the fit we love of the standard Ultraventure, but with a performant-minded tweak with 2-piece ZipFoam midsole and external TPU heel counter that boosts stability and comfort through your stride.
- Light, reliable, and versatile shoes for taking on the trail
- Breathable uppers flex comfortably and let sweat escape
- 3-Piece Zipfoam midsole supports the natural flex of your foot
- Flexible ESS rock protection plate shields from impacts
- TPU hell counter provides light guidance through your stride
- Vibram Megagrip outsole offers ultimate traction in variable terrain
- Item #TPAI00T
- Upper Material
- ZipFoam with external TPU heel counter
- [outsole] Vibram Megagrip rubber
- Support Type
- light stability
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- [heel] 30mm, [forefoot] 25mm
- Claimed Weight
- [women's size 7, one shoe] 8.2oz
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
June 10, 2021
Topo Fan but not anymore
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 135 lbs
Wanted to love these shoes so much! I have been a Topo customer/fan for a long time, loved their older models MTN RACER and Hydroventure 2, but the quality has declined significantly! Great comfort, love the midsole and outsole, but the mesh upper is horrible! Ripped above the lace system from side to side, not once but twice, all from tripping over a root which as an avid hiker it happens often, and I have never had this issue with any other shoe. You can tell that it is sewn together very poorly. I am so bummed because everything else about this shoe is fantastic but if it doesn't hold up after less than 50 miles, it's not an option, especially a thruhiking option as it's touted. Was looking at MTN racer 2, but won't even consider it because of this issue. You've lost a customer Topo, and I'm so sad!