Ultraventure Pro Trail Running Shoe
Topo Athletic's new trail running shoe is designed to please the best, and that shows in the shoe's construction. Topo engineered this shoe with multi-density EVA, a 5mm heel to toe drop and more cushion than you're going to see in their other trail running models. That max cushion is ideal for athletes like ultrarunners. An aggressive Vibram XS Trek outsole gives generous spacing between rubber so you don't get bogged down with mud or snow on the trail, but there's also enough rubber to keep excellent traction. You'll never have to worry about slippage when you're rock hopping or running more technical trails thanks to these grippy features. Drainage "gills" are also included for water release and quick-drying, but gaiters are an option, too, thanks to Topo's uniquely fitted gaiter attachment. For a trail shoe that's great on the downhill and protective of your gait, the Ultraventure includes a 5mm drop, or a 30/25mm stack height. A fully gusseted tongue and abrasion-resistant engineered mesh upper are optimized to allow breathability and durability.
- Elite trail running shoe for technical runners and ultrarunners
- Vibram XS Trek outsole for traction, durability and protection
- Fully gusseted tongue optimized for breathability
- Abrasion-resistant engineered mesh upper with drainage "gills"
- Compatible with stretch nylon Topo gaiter (sold separately)
- Item #TPAI00P
- multi-density EVA
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- [heel] 30mm, [forefoot] 25mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?