Select a size:
Ultrafly 3 Running Shoe
As a runner who prefers access to a natural stride but also loves cushioning, you'll fall in love at first step with the Topo Athletic Ultrafly 3 Running Shoe. The 5mm drop provides a more natural feel while still offering some cushion under-heel for extra comfort.
For even more cushioning, the shoe is equipped with a multi-density midsole that balances a softer cushion against the foot with firmer, more responsive cushioning against the ground. This, with the elastic rebounding Ortholite footbed, ensure a lively step while running. The Ortholite footbed also repels nasty odors naturally so you can focus on the run, not your stinking feet. When the miles start to accumulate, you'll be grateful for both the roomy toe box that allows your toes to spread naturally and comfortably, as well as the lightweight, breathable upper that provides an airy second skin fit and feel.
- Cushioned road running shoe that promotes a natural stride
- 5mm drop allows for natural running with more under-heel cushioning
- Light, breathable mesh upper ideal for hot summer runs
- Ortholite footbed adds comfort and odor control
- Multi-density midsole is soft against foot, firmer against ground
- Roomy toe box allows for natural toe spread for extra comfort
- Lace closure enables personalized adjustments for foot specific fit
- Item #TPAI00G
- Upper Material
- synthetic knit mesh
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 28 / 23mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.