Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Terraventure 3 Trail Running Shoe
With a lighter mass and a split-mesh design, the Terraventure 3 Trail Running Shoe tops its predecessors while maintaining its versatile build. Its contemporary construction wraps a soft, flexible mesh around the heel and midfoot to prevent slipping and ensure breathability. Meanwhile, at the forefoot, lightweight, tightly woven threads ensure both a secure and long-lasting fit. The impressively grippy soles hold traction on variable terrain while effectively shedding mud and snow to keep us stable.
- Everyday trail runner with versatility for hikes and excursions
- Dual-mesh upper offers durability, security, and breathability
- Vibram Megagrip sole ensures slip-resistance on and off the trail
- Lugs optimally spaced to optimize traction and shed mud
- ESS footplate provides additional protection from trail debris
- Dual-density midsole cushions without sacrificing response
- 3mm drop allows runners to move naturally through the gait cycle
- Item #TPAI012
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.