ST-3 Running Shoe
"Staying light on your feet" is more than an expression when you've got on the lightweight and minimalist Topo Athletic ST-3 Running Shoe. Designed as a versatile shoe for speedier workouts and all-around gym wear, this shoe is updated with a stripped down upper for greater comfort, and holds steady with Topo's anatomical foot-forward design. The upper is now made with a knit mesh fabric and fewer overlays to give your shoe a less rigid and more adaptive feel. A new lacing style ensures a snug and supportive foot, and the new collapsible heel allows this shoe to pack easier when you need a reliable sneaker on your travels.
To fit in with Topo's minimalist ideals, the ST-3 saves weight where it can. Rather than using a full rubber outsole like most running shoes, this shoe places rubber only in the highest wear areas. Everywhere else features exposed midsole foam, which still offers traction and durability on the road, but helps you save weight for your fastest days. It's got all the staples of a natural, minimalist shoe, including a zero-drop design that promotes a healthy midfoot strike as you run, and a roomier toe box that lets your toes splay naturally as you start to push hard during those last few repeats.
- Minimalist running shoe for faster workouts and everyday gym wear
- Zero drop midsole and wide toe box accommodate a natural gait
- Updated upper has fewer overlays for a more adaptive feel
- Outsole uses rubber only in high-wear zones to save weight
- Blucher lacing system ensures a snug and supportive fit
- Cushioned midsole attenuates shock on hard pavement roads
- Collapsible heel allows for easy packing and a comfy post-gym wear
- Item #TPA001C
- Upper Material
- knit mesh
- rubber, exposed EVA
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 16 / 16mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 9] 7.3oz
- Recommended Use
- road running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?