Select a size:
Runventure 3 Trail Running Shoe
Whether it's for increased security and maneuverability on technical trails or just to have a more natural feeling on the trail, some runners like a shoe with more ground feel. This zero-drop shoe is an ideal option for those who love to feel the trail, giving you enough security to go a bit minimalist with your shoe thanks to the ultra-grippy Vibram outsole and flexible midfoot rock plate.
- Zero-drop trail running shoe built for responsive ground feel
- Vibram rubber outsole offers traction in wet and dry conditions
- Well-spaced lugs grip up and downhill while shedding mud with ease
- Midsole rock plate provides underfoot protection with an easy flex
- Mesh upper features ports for increased airflow and water drainage
- Lightly cushioned midsole helps you stay comfortable on long runs
- Heel counter keeps your fit secure on rugged trails
- Shoes with zero-drop promote a natural, low-impact stride
- Item #TPAI00A
- Upper Material
- mesh, drainage ports
- EVA, ESS rock plate
- Vibram XS Trek
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 20 / 20mm
- Claimed Weight
- [size 9] 9.5oz
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.