Runventure 3 Trail Running Shoe
Whether it's for increased security and maneuverability on technical trails or just to have a more natural feeling on the trail, some runners like a shoe with more ground feel. This zero-drop shoe is an ideal option for those who love to feel the trail, giving you enough security to go a bit minimalist with your shoe thanks to the ultra-grippy Vibram outsole and flexible midfoot rock plate.
- Zero-drop trail running shoe built for responsive ground feel
- Vibram rubber outsole offers traction in wet and dry conditions
- Well-spaced lugs grip up and downhill while shedding mud with ease
- Midsole rock plate provides underfoot protection with an easy flex
- Mesh upper features ports for increased airflow and water drainage
- Lightly cushioned midsole helps you stay comfortable on long runs
- Heel counter keeps your fit secure on rugged trails
- Shoes with zero-drop promote a natural, low-impact stride
- Item #TPAI00A
- Upper Material
- mesh, drainage ports
- EVA, ESS rock plate
- Vibram XS Trek
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 20 / 20mm
- Claimed Weight
- [size 9] 9.5oz
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
November 3, 2020
Loved the Concept, but...
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 165 lbs
Loved the concept of this shoe, but the execution seems 'odd'. Surprisingly noisy, kind of 'squeaks' at the forefoot bend. Oddly 'soft' for trail shoe. Seemed less than ideal for rocky terrain. Returned this shoe after a single run.