Topo Athletic Magnifly 2 Running Shoe - Women's
See the world on your own two feet.
Just because you're a road runner, doesn't mean you can't explore beautiful places. If you schedule enough half marathons you could go to most of the national parks in the country, and you'd want the Topo Athletic Women's Magnifly 2 Running Shoe on to do it. This 0-drop shoe enhances your natural gait without disrupting it. The midsole has two layers, a soft, cushioning layer against your foot and a firmer, more responsive layer closer to the ground, that work together to minimize energy loss as you run. The roomy toe box allows your toes to spread out as they naturally would when taking your weight, and the toe has a slight rocker to it to help your foot articulate through the toe-off phase, letting you run exactly how you were meant to—just a little more effectively.
- Road runners for getting to beautiful places
- 0mm drop lets you maintain your natural gait
- Double-density, injected EVA midsole absorbs impact
- Firmer bottom layer for a more responsive takeoff
- Toe-rocker improves toe-off effectiveness
- Spacious toe box for natural articulation
- Breathable upper material lets your sweat evaporate
- Item #TPA000V
- Q & A
My fav running shoes!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love these shoes! I am a forefoot striker who loves a good minimalist shoe but just can't get into the full-fledged barefoot shoe. This one fits the bill perfectly. The toe rocker and 0mm drop help facilitate the forefoot strike in a really comfortable way. The spacious toe box is comfortable on my wide forefoot, but the heel still contours nicely to my narrow heel. They're lightweight, breathable, and seem durable so far. There's a reason these shoes have won several gear awards! I'm totally digging them!!