Fli-Lyte 3 Running Shoe
Topo Athletic designed the Fli-Lyte 3 Running Shoe to be lighter and more breathable than its predecessors while still providing you with a natural ride. Topo Athletic eliminated almost all of the printed overlays in the upper to reduce weight and allow more airflow while still offering a secure fit. The soles have been optimized as well with rubber placements only where you need them to keep the weight low while still providing you with reliable traction across urban surfaces.
Topo Athletic also constructed the Fli-Lyte to provide you with a natural ride. For starters, the anatomical toe box allows you to comfortably spread your toes through each step while the low 3mm drop encourages a natural gait without asking too much of your knees. Additionally, Topo Athletic added a 5mm odor-resistant Ortholite footbed that gives you a softer ride without sacrificing midsole response. The EVA midsole offers flexible cushioning and ground feel so you can feel connected during your long and short road runs.
- Lightweight training shoe for a natural ride on fast road runs
- Lower 3mm drop offers a more natural running experience
- Anatomical toe box allows toes to splay naturally as you run
- Engineered mesh uppers are light and breathable for cool comfort
- Ortholite footbeds resist compression for enhanced cushioning
- EVA midsoles provides cushioning, flexibility, and ground feel
- Soles feature optimized rubber placements to reduce shoe weight
- Traditional lace up design allows you to easily adjust the fit
- Item #TPA001B
- Upper Material
- engineered mesh
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 23 / 20mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 7] 7oz
- Recommended Use
- road running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?