Why We Like The Wedge DryBag Saddle Bag
When we're riding in inclement weather, the last thing we want is for our essential gear to get soaked, too. Thankfully, Topeak created the Wedge DryBag Saddle Bag for times like these. It's constructed from durable, waterproof material that's seam-sealed and sonically welded for toughness. Plus, it easily mounts and is removed with Topeak's QuickClick system.
- The seat bag we want for keeping our gear dry in icky weather
- QuickClick system with seatpost strap keeps everything in place
- Semi-rigid EVA foam for insulation and durability
- Tough 210 denier, 420 denier nylon fabric sheds water and debris
- Sonically welded seams keep out the rain and wet
- Item #TOPB04Y
- 210 denier, 420 denier nylon
- [small] 0.6L, [medium] 1L, [large] 1.5L
- 1 main
- roll-top, buckle
- [small] 5.9 x 3.5 x 3.5in, [medium] 6.9 x 4.5 x 4.3in, [large] 9.1 x 5.1 x 4.3in
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 4.93oz, [medium] 5.98oz, [large] 8.27oz
- commuting, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
June 13, 2021
Great bag, But.......
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
This is a great seat bag, but the top straps are too short. I could not attach the bag to my bike saddle.