Select Style & Size
Anyone who has installed a mountain bike tire knows just how much of a pain it can be to properly seat the bead inside the rim, but air-compressors are awfully expensive to justify keeping one at the house. The TubiBooster X from Topeak stores up to 200 psi in an aluminum air chamber to quickly provide sufficient air pressure for tubeless tire installation, and can be charged with a standard floor pump.
- Aluminum air chamber aids in quickly inflating and seating tires
- Charge the chamber with your standard floor pump for ease-of-use
- Inflate tires rapidly without buying an expensive air-compressor
- The flexible hose is compatible with both Schrader and Presta valves
- Item #TOPB03A
- rubber, polymer, aluminum
- 14.2 x 4.5 x 3.4in
- Valve Type
- [pump] Presta, [tire] Presta, Schrader
- Max Pressure
- 200 psi / 14 bar
- Hose Length
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 14, 2020
Discharges too slowly
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I tried several times to get this to work, but in the end wound up having to use CO2. The problem is that it simply discharges too slowly. My floor pump could get the canister up to 160 psi (which seems pretty high). But it never released with the rush of air necessary to seat a tire. I had made one of these out of a 2L plastic soda bottle in the past. That worked well for a couple of years, but it eventually stopped holding pressure. So I figured it was time to buy a nice one. Unfortunately my plastic soda bottle worked better than this.