Select Style & Size
Get your pressure right.
You don't want to be plunging down a canyon at high rates of speed or even zipping along an undulating stretch of country road when your road bike tires aren't dialed with just the right amount of air pressure. Get your pressure right with the surprisingly powerful Topeak Roadie DA Mini Pump. It's only 7 inches in length, so you can easily attach it to your frame with the provided mount or even toss it within a saddle bag, along with your tubes and tools.
This pint-sized pump is designed exclusively for road bike tires, providing up to 120 psi of pressure. Topeak's Dual-Action technology maximizes the amount of air with each stroke, so you're not endlessly pumping your tires, just to gain the desired pressure you're seeking. It's compatible with Presta valves and uses a dust cap to keep out unwanted debris.
- Pint-sized pump designed for road bike tires
- Dual-Action technology for quick, easy inflation
- Provides up to 120 psi of pressure for road tires
- Only 7 inches in length, so it easily rides along
- Provided mount for attaching it to your bike frame
- Item #TOP002B
- [body] plastic, [barrel] aluminum
- 7.2 x 1.3 x 1.1 in
- Valve Type
- Max Pressure
- 120 psi
- Claimed Weight
- 3.4 oz
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
September 26, 2018
Topeak DA Series Pumps