Ratchet Rocket Lite NTX +
Least year Topeak's Ratchet Rocket hit the market and revolutionized the way we handle roadside repairs, but this year we find it nicely fine-tuned and tweaked with improvements to make it even easier to get your quick fixes dialed. This years Topeak Ratchet Rocket Lite NTX+ features much of the same tech as you found last year, including a huge assortment of hex and Torx bits, but with a new adjustable TorqBit that allows you to tweak things to the perfect tightness, so you don't have to worry about over-tightening your carbon seatpost and doing some serious damage on the go. On top of the adjustable torque big, you'll find that the new kit omits the tire levers in kits from the past, since most of us toss a couple of those in our spare tube bundle, and instead opts to include a chain tool with chain pin breaker, and a chain link fence, so you can get your chain repairs done on the run. Like last year, all of the have been made from hardened steel, while the wrench is crafted from chrome vanadium steel for years of hard use , and this year the bit holder has been magnetized to make safe storage even easier than before.
- Dial in your quick fixes with this mini-ratchet set
- Flip lever makes it easy to back out bolts
- Assorted bits fit nearly any need on your steed
- Adjustable torque bit offers range from 2 to 6Nm
- Quick chain repairs enabled by new chain tool
- Magnetic bit holder makes safe storage a breeze
- Protective case has a sleeve for every piece to keep things organized
- Item #TOP002M
- #2 philips
- [hex] 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm [torx] t10, t15, t25
- Other Tools
- mini ratchet wrench, adjustable TorqueBit, chain tool
- Sheath Included
- magnetic bit holder, protective case
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 8, 2019
The name of this product doesn't match the one on Topeak's site. Which tool kit is this?