Select Style & Size
Nano TorqBox X
When it comes to dialing in your ride, you don't want to leave everything to your personal senses. Everyone has different hand strength, and over torquing a bolt can leave you a very unhappy camper when you snap a carbon component, or strip threads. That's why Topeak offers the Nano Torqbox X to simplify things. This handy torque socket attaches to any 5-millimeter Allen wrench, or multi-tool with a 5-millimeter Allen key to provide correct tightening for your frame and component bolts. It offers torque values from 2 to 6 Newton-meters, offering a setting for most of the bolts you'll find on your steed. The torque socket is made to last from a combination of alloy and steel, while the bits are crafted from hardened tool steel, since they see the brunt of the abuse.
- A pocket-sized torque bit for dialing in your bolts
- Torque bit fits with your 5mm hex wrench to dial things in
- Includes various hex and torx bits for assorted use
- Rubber strap and carry case keep things tidy
- Adjustable from 2 to 6 Newton-meters
- Item #TOP002J
- [bits] hardened steel, [torqsocket] steel, aluminum
- Other Tools
- [hex bits] 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, [torx bits] T20, T25, [torqsocket] adjustable 2 through 6Nm
- Claimed Weight
- 128g (socket, bits, case)
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
June 25, 2020
Skip it, get NANO TORQBAR X
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
Works as intended, 3 stars as I would get the other version. 5 as it does do the job. An external ring moves to point out amount of torque against the markings on the barrel. If I could go back, I would get the NANO TORQBAR X for extra $10 and here is why: The NANO TORQBAR X holds the bits and the torque bit and is used to apply torque and easier to transport. The bar edition’s bit has the Allen backing, no need to find a bit to attach it. With this version your provided tool is best with strong magnets or the constant moving around causes bits to separate.