Nano TorqBar X
Topeak has had a knack for crafting tools that your maintenance as easy as possible, and the Nano TorqBar X is no different. This handy tool set offers you a torque bar, as well as bit, that allows you to conveniently tighten your bolts anywhere from 2 to 6 Newton-meters, giving your bike just the right level of tightness, reducing the risk of over-tightening bolts and stripping threads, or worse — cracking carbon. The handle conveniently opens up to offer space for two bits of choice, so you can bring them with you on the trail, if you don't feel like bringing the whole kit along with you. It comes equipped with an assortment of bits, both Hex and Torx, enabling you to properly cinch down just about any bolt on your trusty steed.
- Cinch your bolts just right with this handy torque bar
- Torque bit fits with your 5mm hex wrench to dial things in
- Includes various hex and torx bits for assorted use
- Handle opens to securely carry two of your go-to bits
- Rubber strap and carry case keep things tidy
- Adjustable from 2 to 6 Newton-meters
- Item #TOP002I
- [TorqBit] steel, aluminum, [bits] hardened steel, [handle] aluminum, engineering grade polymer
- Other Tools
- handle, TorqBit, [hex] 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, [torx] t20, t25
- Claimed Weight
- 4.6oz (130g)
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenange
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 8, 2020
How do you adjust the torque setting?
April 21, 2020
You don't. This is a passive torque wrench. At any time you can read the load in the wrench, but it doesn't click or slip when it reaches a predefined torque. You decide when to stop