Select Style & Size
Keep your lightweight components safe with this compact and technically advanced D-Torq Wrench from Topeak. The D-Torq includes standard hex drivers in 2 - 6mm sizes, a T25 Torx, and PH2 bits that fit in its reversible ratcheting head. The D-Torque measures in 4 units including Nm, in/lb, ft/lb, or kg/cm. Its easy to read digital readout provides a visible display while there are also separate programmable audible warnings for your target torque value and another for over torque so components are installed safely and to the manufacturer's recommended torque values. Its torque range between 1 - 20 Nm is ideal for smaller, delicate components. Includes a hard shell case for safe storage and travel.
- A compact torque wrench for your bike fastener needs
- Audible sounds for pre-set and over pre-set torque value
- The LCD display gives visual cues of torque values as you go
- Included a hard shell case
- Battery life is approximately 20 hours
- Includes 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm Allen, T25 Torx, and #2 Phillips bits
- Made of hardened steel and polymer for durability
- Item #TOP002G
- hardended steel, engineering grade plastic
- Box End Wrench
- reversible ratchet
- Other Tools
- Allen bits (2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6mm), T25 Torx, #2 Phillips screwdriver, digital torque valve
- Claimed Weight
- 8 x 0.8 x 0.8in
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
January 10, 2021
- I've used it several times
- True to size
Great tool for all my jobs on my mountain bike. Was able to disassemble and reassemble my bike frame and rear shock link for service with no problems. Also great for cockpit and saddle adjustments. Digital reading and over torque alarm are really handy. Only suggestion is to include more bits/attachments with this tool. It only comes with 6 and you usually need more for a full bike tear down and rebuild.
December 18, 2020
What size is the drive head? 3/8 or 1/2 inch?
December 12, 2019
Does reversible ratcheting head mean that the torque direction can be changed or does the torque not register anti-clockwise?
July 22, 2019
The description states 2 and 2.5 Allen bits, but the picture suggests it starts at 3 mm. Can you confirm which sizes are included? Thanks!
December 12, 2019
It starts at 2mm