Hawthorne Leather Boot
- Comfortable waterproof boot with rugged look of a classic explorer
- Waterproof uppers protect your feet in puddles and rain showers
- Warm lining helps keep toes comfy when the temperatures are low
- Gusseted tongue keeps moisture and debris out for added protection
- Lugged outsole provides top-notch traction off and on trails
- Padded collar and comfort insole cushion your feet while exploring
- Pull tab and traditional lacing system make for easy on and off
- Item #TMO004E
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- Upper Material
- leather, textile
- waterproof leather
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 17, 2020
Length is a bit squeezy.
- Runs small
Ordered these boots on Aug. 9 & had them delivered in AUS. on Aug. 17 - Impressive & the packaging was in as new condition. I ordered the "Desert Tan" & the colour, in reality, is very close to my on-screen image. The boots are well made & all the features mentioned in the Product Detail are correct. I found the Size Chart to be a bit misleading though because wherever there is a "Foot Length" column included I use that to choose my size. I have exactly 27 cm long feet & I always add an extra 1 cm for toe room. That meant ordering a Size US 10 & that's what I got but they are a bit too small so I am having them stretched. Hopefully this will overcome the problem. I have had it done before & it was a success.
August 5, 2020
narrow, but stretch to fit
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These arrived and fit my already narrow foot very tight. However, after wearing around the house for a few hours (minimal walking) they already were beginning to stretch in the toe bx for a more comfortable fit. They look great and have a really comfortable footbed with decent support. Wouldn't use these as a hiker, but great around town.