Select a size:
Why We Like The Dakota Chelsea Boot
When the leaves turn from green to orange we toss out the open toed shoes and instead opt for the Toms Dakota Chelsea Boot. The water-resistant upper handles anything fall or spring weather can throw at us and the lugged rubber soles can very easily grip every changing sidewalks.
- Casual boot built for shoulder season comfort
- Water resistant upper upper fights off inclement weather
- EVA midsole balances support and cushion for longer days
- Slip-on closure offers a casual look and comfortable feel
- Ortholite footbed contorts to your foot for added comfort
- Lugged rubber outsole grips wet and slippery sidewalks
- Item #TMOA07M
- Upper Material
- [black] water resistant leather, [brown] water resistant nubuck, [olive] water resistant nubuck, suede
- Ortholite Eco X4 Hybrid
- TPR, lugged
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.