Macer Mono Suit
If your favorite backcountry spot is only accessible by snowmobile, throw on the Tobe Macer Mono Suit for protection and comfort throughout the whole day. Designed with an ultra-durable membrane to keep you dry when the snow is spraying, it's got the fit and functionality to help you slash powder on skis or a snowmobile.
- Protective snowsuit designed for snowmobiling and skiing
- Sympatex membrane guards against the heaviest of snows
- Reinforcements throughout the suit add durability in key areas
- Vents at the inner thigh and chest help you cool off quickly
- Expandable collar increases hood space to accommodate a helmet
- Adjustable shoulder braces help keep your suit in place
- Gaiters at the legs and wrist keep snow from flying in
- Item #TBE0008
- [membrane/laminate] Sympatex (2-layer), [face fabric] Sympatex, [reinforcements] (seat, shoulders) Cordura, (inner calf, cuff) KEVLARÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ® Armortex, [lining] mesh, taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- mesh-lined chest, mesh-lined inner thigh
- [external] 2 zippered chest, 2 zippered leg, 1 zippered arm, [internal] 1 cell phone
- ankle, wrist
- Claimed Weight
- 5lb 7oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 8, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 180 lbs
This suit has been so sweet. I use it for inbounds days, out of bounds days, and some ice climbing days. I've had it for the whole 20/21 season and have used it 28 times. In those times conditions have been all over the board. The biggest surprise is how well this thing has done on rainy days. I don't usually use it on blue bird days and now spring conditions it's not necessary. But now whenever I think I need a hard shell I will use this suit, mostly because it is more comfortable and requires wearing less stuff.