Ludo Mono Suit
You ski, you snowmobile, why not do both at the same time? The Tobe Ludo Mono Suit can help. Built for beginner to intermediate crossover users, this one-piece snowsuit performs well when you're riding one minute and skiing the next. It features a waterproof, windproof membrane for staying dry no matter how you're slashing pow, and every seam is fully sealed to keep moisture out of your layers. Even the Aquaguard zippers are designed to keep water out. Integrated leg and wrist gaiters further bolster your snow defenses, and the leg gaiters include metal hooks for attaching to your boots. The reinforced seams are double stitched for durability, and Kevlar patches are placed at knees for extra strength. Sometime the unexpected happens, so Tobe equipped the suit with a kill switch D-ring for attaching a lanyard to your snowmobile's engine.
- Crossover snowsuit for doubling up your favorite snowsports
- Breathable membrane offers waterproof, windproof protection
- Durable construction built for rugged mountain adventures
- Adjustable hood, cuffs, and gaiters keep the snow out
- Backpack compatible chest vents let you dump heat on the go
- Thumbholes keep the sleeves securely in place during play
- Plenty of pockets for all your snow day essentials
- Suit is sized to fit protective padding underneath
- Item #TBE0004
- Q & A
Amazing quality and lightweight
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 170lbs
This is my go to suit for when the weather get wet and cold! Pretty much a lightweight survival suit for snowmobiling or snowboarding! You never know what’s going to happen when your miles in the backcountry and always good to be prepared!! Good vent system for when the weather gets warm, super durable for rough riders like myself! A must have!!
Check out this sizing guide! (link)
These suits are RAD, but do fit a bit bigger than you might expect. This is a super helpful guide to help you pick your size: