Telluride Sherpa Vest
The Telluride Sherpa Vest is inspired by Toad&Co's early years in Telluride. This Heritage piece is made from recycled materials and processed in a family run mill in Italy using mechanical instead of chemical means. Its low-pile look provides you with a retro aesthetic that keeps you warm when the seasons change. The fabric is also moisture wicking to keep you comfortable during the unreliable shoulder season weather.
- Fleece vest made with recycled materials for everyday wear
- Fabric wicks moisture and offers warmth for changing conditions
- Low-pile look provides both a classic and a comfortable aesthetic
- Recycled wool is processed in an Italian mill without chemicals
- Center-front snap closure contributes to the Heritage aesthetic
- Kangaroo pocket warms your chilly fingers on cold fall days
- Drop-tail hem provides added coverage when bending and sitting
- Item #HOR00NQ
- 34% recycled wool, 30% polyester, 18% nylon, 15% wool, 3% other recycled fibers
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?