Why We Like The Sequoia 5in Short
The Sequoia 5in Short is our go-to for summer road trips and bike rides to the brewery. Its organic cotton blend is moisture-wicking and breathable for maximum comfort while driving along the coast and stopping to take in the view.
- Summer-ready shorts for adventuring near and far
- Cotton and polyester blend feels soft
- Hint of elastane for a bit of stretch
- Mid-thigh length is a great addition to any wardrobe
- Item #HORQ55A
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials
- 69% organic cotton, 28% polyester, 3% elastane
- [cuffed] 5in, [uncuffed] 7.5in
- 2 front, 2 back
- Flexform Technology, belt loops
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 24, 2021
Going to wear them all summer.
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 162 lbs
These are high waisted shorts with modifiable length that do not make me feel self-conscious about my thighs. The little cuff that you can roll up to the perfect flattering length is great and they have a good amount of stretch and flexibility. The front pockets are a decent depth and the back ones have a nice detail. I purchased the purple, but they look more brown/ purple than in the photo.