Enjoy the weather.
The sound and smell of rain is so calming, especially if you’re enjoying it inside the Toad&Co Women's Overshadow Trench. This 2.5-layer 30D recycled polyester jacket is waterproof with the DWR finish, and it prevents moisture from seeping through with its fully taped seams. Despite its solid construction, it’s still breathable thanks to its back ventilation and adjustable snap cuffs.
The two-way front zip closure gracefully reaches your thighs for optimum coverage, while the high-low hem creates a feminine cut. The Overshadow also features a stowable hood with a snap closure for sunnier days, one internal zip stash and two welt hand zip pockets to hide your favorite cookies for later, raglan sleeves that feel comfortable as you move, and a large left pocket to tuck the jacket into for easy storage.
- 2.5-layer 30D recycled polyester
- Waterproof DWR finish
- Fully taped seams
- Back ventilation
- Two-way front zip closure
- Regular fit, thigh length
- Stowable hood into collar with snap closure
- Two welt hand zip pockets
- One internal zip stash pocket
- Raglan sleeves, adjustable snap cuffs
- High-low hem
- Packs into left pocket
- Toad&Co was formally known as Horny Toad. Please be advised that some products still carry the Horny Toad label.
- Item #HOR007G
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XS
This is a rain shell that doesn't look like a rain shell. Lightweight but still blocks the wind. Very professional and perfect for wearing into work in the Northwest. Like a lot of Toad&Co stuff, it runs large, so I sized down and still have plenty of room.