Despite what the trendy magazines may tempt you to believe, denim isn't exactly ideal for traveling in tropical, buggy places. Queue up the Toad&Co Men's DeBug Trailblaze Pant and get to wandering. This durable pair of pants features a rugged material that's also lightweight and UPF protective. Meanwhile, the hint of spandex and gusseted crotch bolster your mobility, ensuring that you're able to shuffle through villages and over fallen logs in stride. And, most importantly, Insect Shield Technology helps protect you from biting bugs.
- Travel to tropical places with this pant
- Material is stretchy, lightweight, and durable
- UPF 50+ rating defends against sun's UV rays
- Gusseted crotch promotes full mobility
- Item #HOR00DH
- Q & A
Nice pants, but where's the pockets?
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
Really nice, lightweight pants. However, the pockets are so small you can't even fit my hand or a cell phone in them. I would have kept them had they had actual deep pockets.